With the improvement of living standards, parents pay attention to the growth of the baby, the development of children’s early education toys, the maintenance of toys has become a matter of concern to everyone. However, many parents do not know how to maintain the toy, resulting in damage to the toy or shortened the use period. Understand the woman’s life experience to share with parents the daily maintenance methods of wooden toys.
1. Keep the wooden toys dry and place the toys in a dry environment.
2. Prevent long-term exposure to sunlight and keep the inside and outside of wooden toys dry.
3. Regularly clean wooden toys and wash them at least once a month.
4. Wipe and disinfect with a special wooden toy cleaner, then spray the wooden toy surface with water and wipe with a soft and clean cloth.
5. Place the toy on a clean surface and dry it, while still turning it.
Different wooden toy maintenance methods may vary depending on materials, processes, performance, use, etc. The above mentioned are only general maintenance methods. If there are special circumstances, special treatment must be taken!