Screen printing consists of five elements, namely, screen printing plate, squeegee, ink, printing table and substrate. The basic principle of screen printing is to use the basic principle that the screen printing plate’s graphic part has a mesh through ink, and the non-graphic part is impervious to ink. When printing, pour ink on one end of the screen printing plate, and use a squeegee to apply a certain pressure on the ink position on the screen printing plate while moving toward the other end of the screen printing plate. The ink is squeezed from the mesh of the graphic part to the substrate by the squeegee while it is moving. Due to the viscosity of the ink, the imprint is fixed within a certain range. During the printing process, the squeegee is always in line contact with the screen printing plate and the substrate, and the contact line moves with the movement of the squeegee, due to the screen printing plate and the substrate A certain gap is maintained between them, so that the screen printing plate during printing produces a reaction force against the squeegee through its own tension. This reaction force is called resilience. Due to the effect of resilience, the screen printing plate and the substrate are only in mobile line contact, while other parts of the screen printing plate and the substrate are in a separated state. The ink and the screen are broken to ensure the printing dimensional accuracy and avoid smearing the substrate. When the squeegee is scraped across the entire layout, it is lifted, and the screen printing plate is lifted at the same time, gently scraping the ink back to the original position. So far is a printing trip.
1. Not limited by the size and shape of the substrate
2. Strong ink coverage and strong three-dimensional effect
3. It can be printed by hand or machine
4. Suitable for various types of ink
Laser engraving is based on numerical control technology and laser is the processing medium. The processing material melts and vaporizes physically under laser irradiation to achieve the purpose of processing. Laser processing features: no contact with the surface of the material, unaffected by mechanical movement, no deformation of the surface, and generally no need for fixing. Unaffected by the elasticity and flexibility of the material, it is convenient for soft materials. The processing precision is high, the speed is fast, and the application field is wide.
1. Safe and reliable: using non-contact processing, will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material. No “knife marks”, no damage to the surface of the workpiece; no deformation of the material
2. Accurate and meticulous: the machining accuracy can reach 0.02mm
3. Saving and environmental protection: the diameter of the beam and spot is small, generally less than 0.5mm; the cutting process saves materials and is safe and sanitary
4. High-speed and fast: can immediately carry out high-speed engraving and cutting according to the pattern output by the computer
5. Low cost: not limited by the number of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services
6. Consistent effect: ensure that the processing effect of the same batch is completely consistent