- Wooden Puzzle Toys: Puzzles are a popular puzzle game. It’s so varied and difficult, and it’s hard to play. Wooden puzzles are more textured and more conducive to preservation.
1. Prepare thick cardboard that is larger than the size of the puzzle. Before the puzzle combination, it is placed underneath to facilitate the movement and collection during the assembly process, and to prevent the puzzle from being scattered and lost.
2. First, find out the number of lines on one side and both sides, combine the four sides of the picture, and then gradually proceed to the center of the drawing to reduce the time of the puzzle.
3. When combining, if the jigsaw and the jigsaw puzzle can’t be tightly tight, or the hue is different (especially when dealing with the same color system, you need to pay attention to it), don’t force the combination, please take some effort to find the correct number of pieces.
After completion, use the jigsaw glue to evenly coat the surface of the work, so that it penetrates the gaps to fix the whole puzzle, and form a smooth and bright protective film on the surface. After the jigsaw glue is dry, about 1~2 hours. You can pick up the frame.
1. Sticking method: Pour the glue on the front of the puzzle.
2. After even coating, smooth with a foam.
3. Refer to the picture of the completed picture, and classify the puzzles by color and pattern. In order to avoid the loss of the puzzle, after classification, it can be placed in the outer box of the package, or it can be installed in a small box.
For players who are new to the puzzle, the so-called entry-level puzzles are mainly dependent on some features of the pattern. Those patterns are rich in content, that is to say, there are also relatively complete sub-pictures in all corners of the whole picture, and the contrast between color and contour is relatively large, and such jigsaw puzzles are relatively easy to play. Because in the local part of the group, if you want to find a suitable piece, the optional piece can always be limited to a relatively small range.